How to Customize Viewsbar in Frontpage?

ying

Hello:

Is there a way to customize the Views bar in Frontpage? I'd like to
add a button that will let me go straight to the folder of HTML files
that I have stored on my hard drive instead of doing the File -> Open
-> My docs, blah...blah...blah.

If that's not possible is there a 3rd party program that I can look
into that will do it?

Thank you,
Ying

rf

brucie said:
battery acid on the frontpage CD is very effective

Microsoft CDs, being a long chain polymer plastic, are somewhat impervious
to acid of any description. One should take the offending CD to an area
known to be frequented by bower birds. Choose a vacant spot and drive over
said CD with a suitably heavy truck. The CD shards, being mainly blue, will
be dispersed to unknown locations by the aforementioned birds.
microsoft.public.frontpage.client

Indeed.

However, like most MS produces just right click on the crook item and choose
customise. How hard is that?

Cheers
Richard.

ying

However, like most MS produces just right click on the crook item and choose
customise. How hard is that?

Cheers
Richard.

I already tried that, but it only gave me Hide Views Bra, Small Icons
and Large Icons for options. I can't add anything.

Thanks for the reply anyway.