    into that will do it?

    Thank you,
    Ying
    ying, Oct 17, 2003

  2. ying

    brucie Guest

    In post <>
    ying said...

    > Is there a way to customize the Views bar in Frontpage?

    battery acid on the frontpage CD is very effective

    microsoft.public.frontpage.client

    --
    brucie.
    18/October/2003 08:07:13 pm
    brucie, Oct 18, 2003

  3. ying

    rf Guest

    "brucie" <> wrote in message
    > In post <>
    > ying said...
    >
    > > Is there a way to customize the Views bar in Frontpage?

    > battery acid on the frontpage CD is very effective

    Microsoft CDs, being a long chain polymer plastic, are somewhat impervious
    to acid of any description. One should take the offending CD to an area
    known to be frequented by bower birds. Choose a vacant spot and drive over
    said CD with a suitably heavy truck. The CD shards, being mainly blue, will
    be dispersed to unknown locations by the aforementioned birds.

    > microsoft.public.frontpage.client

    Indeed.

    However, like most MS produces just right click on the crook item and choose
    customise. How hard is that?

    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Oct 18, 2003
  4. ying

    ying Guest

    On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 12:59:30 GMT, "rf" <> wrote:

    >However, like most MS produces just right click on the crook item and choose
    >customise. How hard is that?
    >
    >Cheers
    >Richard.

    I already tried that, but it only gave me Hide Views Bra, Small Icons
    and Large Icons for options. I can't add anything.

    Thanks for the reply anyway.
    ying, Oct 19, 2003
  5. ying wrote:

    > Hide Views Bra