    instead of using a text title. Is there any way to get this done?

    Thanks in advance.

    Zhenzhong

    =?Utf-8?B?Wmhlbnpob25nIFh1?=, Feb 6, 2006

  2. Zhenzhong,

    Titleimageurl is used to customize web part title bar. A user with rules
    enterSharedState, modifyState can use the behavioreditor at runtime and set
    the titleimageurl for all users or the developer can set the webpart
    titleimageurl programatically.
    me.titleimageurl = "~/images/zany01.gif"

    Good Luck
    DWS
    Need more help with this reply to group or thread

    =?Utf-8?B?RFdT?=, Feb 7, 2006

  3. Thanks for your reply. I tried to add the "TitleImageUrl" attribute into the
    asp code, but it doesnt seem to work properly. and I dont seem to be able to
    find the attribute for any of the controls. Can you be a little more specific?

    <asp:WebPartZone ID="WebPartZone1" runat="server" BorderColor="#CCCCCC"
    Font-Names="Verdana" Height="131px" Padding="6" Width="312px"
    PartChromeType="TitleAndBorder">
    <ZoneTemplate>
    <asp:Label
    TitleImageUrl="./Images/hdr_Wellness.jpg" ID="Label1" runat="server"
    Text="Hello"></asp:Label>
    </ZoneTemplate>
    <PartChromeStyle BackColor="#F7F6F3"
    BorderColor="#E2DED6" Font-Names="Verdana" ForeColor="White" />
    <MenuLabelHoverStyle ForeColor="#E2DED6" />
    <EmptyZoneTextStyle Font-Size="0.8em" />
    <MenuLabelStyle ForeColor="White" />
    <MenuVerbHoverStyle BackColor="#F7F6F3"
    BorderColor="#CCCCCC" BorderStyle="Solid"
    BorderWidth="1px" ForeColor="#333333" />
    <HeaderStyle Font-Size="0.7em" ForeColor="#CCCCCC"
    HorizontalAlign="Center" />
    <MenuVerbStyle BorderColor="#5D7B9D"
    BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="1px" ForeColor="White" />
    <PartStyle Font-Size="0.8em" ForeColor="#333333" />
    <TitleBarVerbStyle Font-Size="0.6em"
    Font-Underline="False" ForeColor="White" />
    <MenuPopupStyle BackColor="#5D7B9D"
    BorderColor="#CCCCCC" BorderWidth="1px" Font-Names="Verdana"
    Font-Size="0.6em" />
    <PartTitleStyle BackColor="#5D7B9D" Font-Bold="True"
    Font-Size="0.8em" ForeColor="White" />
    </asp:WebPartZone>

    Thanks a lot in advance.

    Zhenzhong

    =?Utf-8?B?Wmhlbnpob25nIFh1?=, Feb 7, 2006
  4. Never mind, I figured it out, the attribute is named "TitleIconImageUrl", but
    here comes another problem, I cannot seem to be able to drag and drop from
    grabbing the image. Is there a workaround for this?

    Zhenzhong

    =?Utf-8?B?Wmhlbnpob25nIFh1?=, Feb 7, 2006
  5. Zhenzhong,
    Good Job,
    Build a control and use the url picker comes to mind.

    DWS

    =?Utf-8?B?RFdT?=, Feb 7, 2006
  6. Lots of properties in webparts easy for me to get switched up. Glad you
    found it.

    =?Utf-8?B?RFdT?=, Feb 7, 2006
  7. Thanks, I got this done by using a CSS style sheet and set the actual image
    as the background. it works like a charm :)

    Zhenzhong

    =?Utf-8?B?Wmhlbnpob25nIFh1?=, Feb 7, 2006
  8. How did you do that? you don't use Titleiconimageurl,do you? Since that
    property only puts a icon in the front of text title? I assume you need a
    image to cover all title bar.

    =?Utf-8?B?WWFuZw==?=, Aug 4, 2007