how to deal with encrypted zip in JAVA?

leo

Now I has a zip file and I want to know how to encrypt it with normal
zip-encrypted in java then users will be prompted to input the
password when it is opened with WinZip or WinRAR.
I have tried with org.apache.fulcrum.jce.crypto but it can not be
opened with WinZip.

Roedy Green

Thanks!
I've seen http://mindprod.com/jgloss/zip.html#ENCRYPTION ,
but it seems that JCE doesn't suppots the ZIP2.0,
I have to use ZIP2.0 to encrypt zip files.
Do you have any other methods?

Sit down. I have bad news.
What you will need to do is encrypt on an element by element basis.
You are not going to get code that WinZip can encrypt. You will need
your code at the other end to decrypt.

leo

Thanks again!
so you can tell me where to find docs about zip 2.0 encryption
arithmetic,
I mean if it's possible that I write codes to implements encryption
and decryption?