    step through the c# code?

    Thanks
    msuk
    =?Utf-8?B?bXN1aw==?=, Aug 10, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bXN1aw==?=

    bruce barker Guest

    i haven't done, but you first have to hit the page, so that iis has loaded
    the .net runtime, then connect to the iis process (dllhost if using out of
    process) with the debugger and set your breakpoint.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Aug 11, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bXN1aw==?=

    Scott Allen Guest

    Hi msuk:

    You can attach the debugger to the process (inetinfo) executing the
    ASP pages and set break points. Under the Debug menu there is a
    Processes... command to do this.

    HTH,

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com

    Scott Allen, Aug 11, 2004
  4. Re: How to debug a ASP application NOT ASP.NET calling a C# compon

    Hi,

    Thanks very much it worked :)

    Msuk

    =?Utf-8?B?bXN1aw==?=, Aug 11, 2004