How to debug a ASP application NOT ASP.NET calling a C# component?

Guest

All,

I have a classic ASP 3.0 page that calls a C# component via a COM Callable
wrapper. Does anyone know how I can catch the call from the ASP page and
step through the c# code?

Thanks
msuk

bruce barker

i haven't done, but you first have to hit the page, so that iis has loaded
the .net runtime, then connect to the iis process (dllhost if using out of
process) with the debugger and set your breakpoint.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Scott Allen

Hi msuk:

You can attach the debugger to the process (inetinfo) executing the
ASP pages and set break points. Under the Debug menu there is a
Processes... command to do this.

HTH,

Guest

Hi,