How to debug instantiation failure when regsvr32 succeeds

kirksl

My DLL uses and I've statically linked to msvcr110, msvcp110 and atl110. Regsvr32 succeeds. However when I goto instantiate via progid I get the error:

Runtime Error: Automation server can't create object

How can I determine what is causing the problem?

red floyd

My DLL uses and I've statically linked to msvcr110, msvcp110 and atl110. Regsvr32 succeeds. However when I goto instantiate via progid I get the error:

Runtime Error: Automation server can't create object

How can I determine what is causing the problem?

By posting in a newsgroup where your question is relevant?

http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/which-newsgroup.html

None of C++98, C++03, or C++11 define DLL, msvcr110, msvcp110, atl110,
regsvr32, or progid.