how to debug javascript in vb.net

yma

Hi,

I have an asp.net app that I uses javascript in the html file. Can you
show me how to debug javascript in vb.net. I use vb.net in vs.net. Here is
a sample html file. If I cannot use vb.net to debug it, please let me know,
too.

<HTML><head>
<script type="text/javascript">
function verify(v){
n=parseInt(v.value)
if (n.toString().length!=v.value.length||v.value.length!=9){
alert("Please input SSN with 9 digits.")
return false
}
else {
return true
}}</script>
</head><body>
<form name="myForm" onSubmit="return verify(this.SSN)">
Input Your SSN:<br>
<input type="text" name="SSN" MAXLENGTH=9><br>
<input type="submit" value="Send">
</form></body></HTML>

Thank you.

Chris