How to debug makefile project target in Eclipse

crimaniak

Hi all!

I have Eclipse CDT:
Eclipse Platform
Version: 3.4.2
Build id: M20090211-1700

And I have makefile project in Eclipse. Why I used makefile type
project: first compiled and linked target 'xml2cpp', then xml2cpp run
and generate additional sources, then compiled targets 'tester' and
'server' using generated sources, and I don't know how to implement
this using Eclipse. Now I need to debug 'tester'. Debug info is
present in binary. I select 'tester' binary in Project Explorer
window, then press 'Debug' button and have pop-up box with title
'Application launcher' and text 'Launch failed. Binary not found.'
What exactly I need to do to debug such targets?

P.S. Here is Run -> Debug configurations... item in menu but then I
select it nothing happened.

Victor Bazarov

Hi all!

I have Eclipse CDT:
[..]
What exactly I need to do to debug such targets?

Eclipse is off-topic. This is a language newsgroup, not an IDE newsgroup.