How to debug SOAP using TCpMon and Python?

Jim

Hello,

I am trying to debug a Python SOAP
application using tcpmon. I am wondering what
listen port, target port number and host
address should I use.

What about optional parameters: Http Proxy
support, host and port?

My PC is behind a firewall.

Thanks for your help.

Jim

Diez B. Roggisch

Jim said:
Hello,

I am trying to debug a Python SOAP
application using tcpmon. I am wondering what
listen port, target port number and host
address should I use.

What about optional parameters: Http Proxy
support, host and port?

Did you try setting the usual environment variables - e.g. HTTP_PROXY? You
should start tcpmon as proxy and listen to a certain port. Then let
HTTP_PROXY point to localhost:<port>.