How to declaratively set page property in aspx file?

Guest

Hi there, in our e-commerce site, we have a page base class that implements
several new properties , as you can imagine, the property will be set to
different value on each page which inherits from the base. Of cause you can
easily access these properties thru code-behind or <script runat=server>
block. But what I really like to have is to expose these properties in the
@page directive or any HTML-liked manner, so that our page author , they are
kind of people who only know HTML, can easily use HTML syntax.

I thought it's easy, but end up banging my head on the wall and ask for the
help here. Appreciate any comment. Thanks