How to delete a directory tree in FTP

I connect to a FTP server which can be either unix or windows server.
Once in the FTP session, I would like to delete a directory tree on the
server. Is there a command that will do this? If not, can someone
point me to a right direction?

Thanks!

hiaips

T said:
I connect to a FTP server which can be either unix or windows server.
Once in the FTP session, I would like to delete a directory tree on the
server. Is there a command that will do this? If not, can someone
point me to a right direction?

Thanks!

Try using an "FTP" object from the ftplib module. There's a "delete"
method there (along with several other useful things.)

--dave

hiaips

T said:
I connect to a FTP server which can be either unix or windows server.
Once in the FTP session, I would like to delete a directory tree on the
server. Is there a command that will do this? If not, can someone
point me to a right direction?

Thanks!

Oops...just noticed that you wanted to delete a directory tree, not
just a directory. Sorry, I don't know of a single method that does
this.