How to delete elements from Tix Combo Box?

Discussion in 'Python' started by dudeja.rajat@gmail.com, Aug 30, 2008.

  1. Guest

    HI,

    I'm using a Tix combo box (I call it combo2), the contents of which
    are loaded depeding on the selection in another Tix combo box(I call
    it combo1)
    I have used the commands:

    self.cbAnalysisLibVersion.insert(END, results)

    to insert elements to the combo box.

    I'm looking for some similar option to delete elements from the combo
    box. I mean, as soon as I change selection in
    combo1 the previous elements in the combo2 should get cleared up( or
    deleted) and | shall be able to the above insert command to add new
    elements to the combo2 ( depending upon selection in combo1)

    Please suggest how can I clear up the ( delete the entries) in combo2.

    Thanks and regards,
    Rajat
    , Aug 30, 2008