How to Delete Old Records from an Excel File Using ASP.Net and Visual Basic .NET

Mahesh Kumar

hi,

I have two excel files(a1.xls and b.xls) each having 4
sheets. I want to read datas of 4 sheets from b1.xls and
it has to be inserted in a1.xls as 4 sheets. First it has
to delete all datas in all sheets and then insert the
datas of b1.xls into a.xls.

I'm using ADo.Net, ASP.Net and Visual Basic.Net.

thanks

Mahesh