how to delete the close button (the X on the right most corner ofthe window) on a window

Discussion in 'Python' started by Jeremy Bowers, Mar 13, 2005.

  1. Re: how to delete the close button (the X on the right most corner of the window) on a window

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 09:25:43 -0800, jrlen balane wrote:

    > i am working on an MDIParentFrame and MDIChildFrame. Now, what i want
    > to do is make the ChildFrame not that easy to close by removing the
    > close button (the X on the right most corner of the window) if this is
    > possible...
    >
    > how am i going to do this?

    Why is this a Python question?

    (This isn't just a snide comment; it matters what you're doing to know
    what to say. And of course, if you're not using Python, you're in the
    wrong place...)

    jrlen balane, Mar 13, 2005

  3. Re: how to delete the close button (the X on the right most corner of the window) on a window

    What GUI toolkit are you using? I think this is the point Jeremy is
    making.

    Harlin Seritt

    Harlin Seritt, Mar 14, 2005
  4. Jeremy Bowers

    jrlen balane Guest

    Re: how to delete the close button (the X on the right most cornerof the window) on a window

    I am using BOA Constructor in building a GUI

    jrlen balane, Mar 14, 2005