    applications.

    Please help.
    Regards

    Saeid Bagheri, Jul 8, 2006

  2. Saeid Bagheri

    Scott M. Guest

    If you are using VS.NET, just hit the "Copy Project" button in the Solution
    Explorer and choose "Only files needed to run application".

    You should never deploy your .vb files to a production server.
    The .resx files are used by VS.NET onlyl and don't contain any code to be
    worried about.

    All that's really needed on the server are the .aspx files, the compiled
    ..dll file in your bin folder (in a bin folder on the server as well) and
    web.config is a good idea as well.

    Scott M., Jul 8, 2006

  3. Hello,

    as well

    > All that's really needed on the server are the .aspx files, the compiled
    > .dll file in your bin folder (in a bin folder on the server as well) and
    > web.config is a good idea as well.

    As well as alls client side script files, images, flash files, cascading
    stylesheets...

    Best regards,
    Henning Krause

    Henning Krause, Jul 8, 2006
  4. Saeid Bagheri

    Scott M. Guest

    Yes (but I figured that went without saying).

    Scott M., Jul 8, 2006
  5. Thanks alot
    Please let me know how we can upload copied project to live server.
    I mean, mornings we work on project and in nights we want to upload last
    changed project to our production server.
    in this way always we should copy entire project files ?
    please explain more.
    thanks alot.

    Saeid Bagheri, Jul 10, 2006
  6. Saeid Bagheri

    Scott M. Guest

    In VS.NET, just hit the "Copy Project" button in the Solution Explorer and
    choose "Only files needed to run project".

    If doing it manually, just copy the files we've indicated to your live
    server by whatever means you have available (FTP, etc.).

    Scott M., Jul 10, 2006