    sub-table containing the items on the order.

    Is this possible? And what is the best approach?

    Bjorn

    Bjorn Sagbakken, Oct 10, 2007

  2. It's very straightforward and easily accomplished. You will simply need to
    handle the drill/click event and fire a query at the data with an updated
    where clause containing the row item that you need to drill on.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Oct 11, 2007

  3. Yes, the database query is easy, but whitch grid/table component should be
    used to present a dynamical table within a table within a table...

    Bjorn

    Bjorn Sagbakken, Oct 11, 2007
  4. Bjorn Sagbakken

    IfThenElse Guest

    Third party component, create your own or Google there are few free ones.

    I will take you a while or some effort to learn how to use them however.

    IfThenElse, Oct 11, 2007
  5. Ok, that was useful information.

    Bjorn

    Bjorn Sagbakken, Oct 11, 2007