How to design shoping site

Sukh

My client given me requirement to design ecommerce shopping site and
his main requirement is he want to display item photo's with price and
brief detail on site and he wants to change these items daily without
compiling the site. Can any one help me how to approach for this. Any
url/link or any idea..
Thanks in Advance
Sukh.

sirfunusa

Yes, use a SQL database as a back end. Give him a screen to update the
prices in the database.

Sukh

Thanks Sirfunusa,
I can store information in SQL but how to change the photograh, where I
store images and how to maping of it.

sirfunusa

Use the HTML File Input control, to allow uploading of files. Then
store the pics in the file system, and store the path in the database.