    url/link or any idea..
    Thanks in Advance
    Sukh.

    Sukh, Apr 7, 2006

  2. Sukh

    sirfunusa Guest

    Yes, use a SQL database as a back end. Give him a screen to update the
    prices in the database.

    sirfunusa, Apr 7, 2006

  3. Sukh

    Sukh Guest

    Thanks Sirfunusa,
    I can store information in SQL but how to change the photograh, where I
    store images and how to maping of it.

    Sukh, Apr 7, 2006
  4. Sukh

    sirfunusa Guest

    Use the HTML File Input control, to allow uploading of files. Then
    store the pics in the file system, and store the path in the database.

    sirfunusa, Apr 7, 2006
  5. Sukh

    Jon Paal Guest

    you took on an ecommerce job and don't know how to do it ?

    Jon Paal, Apr 7, 2006
  6. Sukh

    Sukh Guest

    Paal Thanks for your compliment. I askd for idea....:))

    Sukh, Apr 8, 2006
  7. Check out the free starter kits. Much of what you need is already done for
    you:

    http://www.asp.net/default.aspx?tabindex=5&tabid=41#PAY

    Ken Cox - Microsoft MVP, Apr 9, 2006