    Jessie Guest

    I found some example on web, but most of them are need 2 pages by using
    redirect method. Is there code for do this only in one page? Thank you!
    Jessie, Jul 28, 2004

  2. The concept will still be the same with one page -- you set a cookie the
    first time it loads, and you redirect to the same page (with extra
    parameter) and check if the cookie is set.

    Since there is a disconnect between the server and the browser, I do not see
    any other way.

    --
    Manohar Kamath
    Editor, .netWire