How to detect if framework is installed using asp.net web app

Guest

How can i detect if framework 2.0 is installed using asp.net web app if in
the first place the web app will not run without the framework?

I just need to catch the error in case there is no framework installed and
display a friendly message telling the user to install the framework first
before running the web app.

Can anyone point me to helpful resources?

Thanks.

Hans Kesting

How can i detect if framework 2.0 is installed using asp.net web app if in
the first place the web app will not run without the framework?

I just need to catch the error in case there is no framework installed and
display a friendly message telling the user to install the framework first
before running the web app.

Can anyone point me to helpful resources?

Thanks.

Where do you want that web app to run, or what user do you want to
notify?
A visitor of your web app doesn't need to install the .net framework to
use your site.

Hans Kesting