  1. for i dont know how to work with date types in c++
    this is a very difficult task for me
    any suggestions how to start?

    Oliver Bleckmann, Dec 6, 2006

  2. Oliver Bleckmann

    dasjotre Guest

    Oliver Bleckmann wrote:
    > for i dont know how to work with date types in c++
    > this is a very difficult task for me
    > any suggestions how to start?

    What date types in C++?

    As far as I know there is only C stuff declared in time.h (or its C++
    wrap ctime).

    Be more specific.

    dasjotre, Dec 6, 2006

  3. * Oliver Bleckmann:
    > for i dont know how to work with date types in c++
    > this is a very difficult task for me
    > any suggestions how to start?

    Take a look at the Boost library. It has some date and time stuff. As
    I recall they messed up comparisions (necessary to add some simple
    wrappers), but still usable.

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

    Alf P. Steinbach, Dec 6, 2006
  4. Oliver Bleckmann

    osmium Guest

    "Oliver Bleckmann" writes:

    > for i dont know how to work with date types in c++
    > this is a very difficult task for me
    > any suggestions how to start?

    Convert the three dates to Julian day number and do comparisons on those
    dates.

    osmium, Dec 6, 2006