    system?

    Please Help!

    , May 18, 2005

  2. MY first question is, what does this have to do with ASP.Net?

    My second question is, why did you post this exact same question twice?

    My third question is, how on earth did you get into a situation in which you
    have to write an application? I had to study programming first, for several
    years, and I honestly thought that this approach made sense. In fact, that's
    what I would recommend. Otherwise, your fourth question is likely to be how
    to write your first line of code. Your fifth question will be how to write
    the seocond line of code, your sixth question will be how to write the third
    line of code, and so on until you reach your seven-thousandth question,
    which will be how do you design an application properly, so that you can go
    back and design your app correctly and start all over again.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP