    Can anyone help me for that.

    Regards,

    Loveneesh Bansal

    loveneesh bansal, Jan 23, 2004

  2. loveneesh bansal

    Atrax Guest

    Atrax, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Javascript would accomplish this much better than relying on an ActiveX
    control. If you've got your heart set on ActiveX, though, you'd need to
    write the control in a language like VB or C++, topics which are well
    outside the scope of this group. If you're wanting to learn how to write an
    ActiveX control, get a book or use the ActiveX Control Wizard in VB and work
    from there; that's a subject too large for a newsgroup question, regardless
    of the appropriateness of the topic.

    --
    William Morris
    Product Development, Seritas LLC

    William Morris, Jan 23, 2004
  4. You don't. ASP runs on the server not in the browser,...the browser
    never sees it.

    What you are doing is client-side scripting, not ASP.

    --

    Phillip Windell [CCNA, MVP, MCP]
    WAND-TV (ABC Affiliate)

    Phillip Windell, Jan 23, 2004
  5. Hi,

    What Phillip said is right. What you need to do is client side scripting to
    control ActiveX control.

    I think you could implement two dropdown lists in one ActiveX control,
    which makes things easy. Or you need to create some event in dropdown list1
    and then have dropdown list2 respond to these events in scripting.

    Best regards,
    Yanhong Huang
    Microsoft Community Support

    Get Secure! ┬ĘC www.microsoft.com/security