    code assist,auto complete,auto list etc.

    Please tell me the steps to get this.

    , Mar 15, 2007

  2. hvt Guest

    On Mar 15, 11:15 am, "" <>
    wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am using Eclispse 3.1.I am using it to develop java
    > code.Similarly i want to use it to develop jsp code also.For that what
    > i have to do.Do i have to embed something to eclipse ?
    >
    > I want all the features for jsp also as it is in java ,such as
    > code assist,auto complete,auto list etc.
    >
    > Please tell me the steps to get this.

    download wtp plugin from eclipse.org, wtp-plugin is meant for building
    web-applications in eclipse.

    hvt, Mar 15, 2007

    On Mar 15, 11:55 am, "hvt" <> wrote:
    > On Mar 15, 11:15 am, "" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > > I am using Eclispse 3.1.I am using it to develop java
    > > code.Similarly i want to use it to develop jsp code also.For that what
    > > i have to do.Do i have to embed something to eclipse ?

    > > I want all the features for jsp also as it is in java ,such as
    > > code assist,auto complete,auto list etc.

    > > Please tell me the steps to get this.

    > download wtp plugin from eclipse.org, wtp-plugin is meant for building
    > web-applications in eclipse.

    I am finding a lot of plgins in eclipse website.Which one i can
    use?
    Where can i add plugins in eclipse?

    , Mar 15, 2007
  4. vishist Guest

    On Mar 15, 6:32 am, "" <>
    wrote:
    > On Mar 15, 11:55 am, "hvt" <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Mar 15, 11:15 am, "" <>
    > > wrote:

    > > > Hi,
    > > > I am using Eclispse 3.1.I am using it to develop java
    > > > code.Similarly i want to use it to develop jsp code also.For that what
    > > > i have to do.Do i have to embed something to eclipse ?

    > > > I want all the features for jsp also as it is in java ,such as
    > > > code assist,auto complete,auto list etc.

    > > > Please tell me the steps to get this.

    > > download wtp plugin from eclipse.org, wtp-plugin is meant for building
    > > web-applications in eclipse.

    > I am finding a lot of plgins in eclipse website.Which one i can
    > use?
    > Where can i add plugins in eclipse?

    Just go to this URL http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/
    and download the R2 version. It comes bundled with everything.

    vishist, Mar 15, 2007
  5. hvt Guest

    On Mar 15, 3:32 pm, "" <>
    wrote:
    > On Mar 15, 11:55 am, "hvt" <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Mar 15, 11:15 am, "" <>
    > > wrote:

    > > > Hi,
    > > > I am using Eclispse 3.1.I am using it to develop java
    > > > code.Similarly i want to use it to develop jsp code also.For that what
    > > > i have to do.Do i have to embed something to eclipse ?

    > > > I want all the features for jsp also as it is in java ,such as
    > > > code assist,auto complete,auto list etc.

    > > > Please tell me the steps to get this.

    > > download wtp plugin from eclipse.org, wtp-plugin is meant for building
    > > web-applications in eclipse.

    > I am finding a lot of plgins in eclipse website.Which one i can
    > use?
    > Where can i add plugins in eclipse?

    more specifically for eclipse 3.1
    http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R1.0/R-1.0.3-200607290929/