    Hate to think that some of you would label that post as a SPAM but i really find that utility very useful and wanted to share it with you.

    Thanks
    George

    George, Aug 26, 2005

  2. Definately NOT SPAM!! Your not making money out of it, and its on topic.
    Your just sharing something you've found that helped you

    Thanks for that

    "George" <> wrote in message news:...
    Hi, Guys/Girls.

    I have several projects and wish i were able to develop them as they were in a root. Since they are going to work out of the root and all pictures/css files are pointing to the root.
    Hard to do so with VS.

    So i came up with solution and you can check it out
    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/Multisite.asp

    Grant Merwitz, Aug 26, 2005

  3. George

    jasonkester Guest