    a web method, so perhaps there is something that can be done in global.asax?

    Thanks
    Peter Kron
    Peter Kron, Aug 23, 2005

  2. Peter Kron

    Stephen Ahn Guest

    Peter,

    You can use a SoapExtension to log SOAP requests on the server.
    If you look up "SoapExtension" in VS.NET help, there's code
    for an example class called TraceExtension, which will
    log SOAP requests. I'm not sure how you could selectively
    log only those SOAP requests which are causing exceptions,
    though.

    HTH,
    Stephen

    Stephen Ahn, Aug 24, 2005