How to dictate the runtime class library order in WSAD?

sapta

Hi,
I am working in a J2EE project and am using WSAD as the IDE.
Being driven by some strange curiosity, i brought the source
java.lang.Object.java in my local, gave some SOPs and compiled it
successfully. But while running the project after starting the server,
i found that the class in my workspace is not being executed. Please
suggest me how can i force WSAD to take java.lang.Object from my
workspace and not from the library folders like ws.ext.dirs,Classpath
or Java Library path.
Thanks,
Sapta

adwords

My hope is that you won't be able to do that.

Do you really want someone to have the abiliyt to provide their own
implementation of the core Java classes, like Double and Integer?

But, there is a bootloader classloader. Maybe the class wasn't being
read by the null classloader.

Cheers!

-Cameron McKenzie
Author of What is WebSphere?

For Free Java Certification Mock Exams: www.scja.com
Free Java and J2EE Multimedia Tutorials: www.mcnz.com
www.pulpjava.com www.technicalfacilitation.com

sapta

Ok.
So if i want to log all the classes that r executed in WSAD serever on
the fly, how can i achieve this?