    I have tried using :

    table.disable();
    Its not working

    Priyanka AGARWAL, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Priyanka AGARWAL

    Angus Guest

    Priyanka AGARWAL wrote:

    > I have a problem in disabling the table.
    > I have tried using :
    >
    > table.disable();
    > Its not working

    Another sucker who wasted his money on the "JClass" library.
    Perhaps you can help me convince my boss what a waste of time
    it is. I wonder if "Quest" are regretting their decision to
    buy it from "Sitraka" -- which probably saved any regrets they
    had after buying it from the "KL Group".

    Good Luck,
    Avi.

    Angus, Jun 3, 2004

  3. Hey but I need to get this done.
    Is there no way to do it???

    Priyanka

    Priyanka AGARWAL, Jun 4, 2004
  4. Angus wrote:
    > Another sucker who wasted his money on the "JClass" library.
    > Perhaps you can help me convince my boss what a waste of time
    > it is. I wonder if "Quest" are regretting their decision to
    > buy it from "Sitraka" -- which probably saved any regrets they
    > had after buying it from the "KL Group".

    Not that it matters, but I think Sitraka is the new name of the KL
    Group. They renamed themself a few years ago.

    To the OP: I suggest you ask your vendor (whatever the current name is
    :)) for support.

    /Thomas

    Thomas Weidenfeller, Jun 4, 2004
  5. Priyanka AGARWAL

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 09:11:03 +0200, Thomas Weidenfeller
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >Not that it matters, but I think Sitraka is the new name of the KL
    >Group. They renamed themself a few years ago.

    And the silly buggers, trying to hide on customers, have renamed
    themselves yet again. http://www.quest.com/
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jun 4, 2004
  6. Priyanka AGARWAL

    Angus Guest

    Thomas Weidenfeller wrote:

    > To the OP: I suggest you ask your vendor (whatever the current name is
    > :)) for support.

    Yeah, right. Go to http://www.quest.com/jclass and see what
    support is available.

    Good Luck,
    Avi.

    Angus, Jun 4, 2004
  7. Angus wrote:
    > Yeah, right. Go to http://www.quest.com/jclass and see what
    > support is available.

    Don't make me responsible for your choice of tools or supplier.

    /Thomas

    Thomas Weidenfeller, Jun 7, 2004
  8. Priyanka AGARWAL

    Angus Guest

    Thomas Weidenfeller wrote:

    > Angus wrote:
    > > Yeah, right. Go to http://www.quest.com/jclass and see what
    > > support is available.

    > Don't make me responsible for your choice of tools or supplier.

    I wasn't. I was just trying to show you that that doesn't seem to
    be a viable option, either. In any case, I can't do that anyway,
    because not only did my boss throw away the company's money on
    "JClass", but we also don't have a support agreement with "Quest".

    Like I said in my original reply to the OP, "help me convince my

    Angus, Jun 8, 2004