    page in Netscape 7, Disabled property is ignored. Offcourse in IE is all
    perfect!

    Can someone help me with this one?

    Kekec, Feb 11, 2004

  2. how are you trying to disable this checkbox, here's how I did it, worked in
    both browsers..

    <form runat="server">
    <asp:checkbox id="blah" runat="server" enabled="false"></asp:checkbox>
    </form>

    Michael Ramey, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Kekec

    Kekec Guest

    No, that doesnt work in netscape 7, maybe is just some property for which I
    dont know but if I use this, and check the source I receive this:

    you can see that span element is disabled but not checkbox, and I can still
    check or uncheck this checkbox!

    any idea!?

    Kekec, Feb 12, 2004