how to disable Tomcat authentication-cache

Discussion in 'Java' started by Mario.Rabe@gmail.com, Mar 14, 2008.

    I´ve written a Realm similar to JDBCRealm but it also checks an
    "enabled"-Field per User. Every user must have a username and password
    in the database AND "enabled" must be true.
    I checked if its working and it does except that tomcat has to be
    restarted to recognize the change.
    How can I prevent caching of user-authentication-data?
    Documentation talks about a properties-file. I use tomcat-6.0 and the
    paths described there simply don´t exist. I´ve created several
    possible locations without any effect. Where do I have to save that
    file and what is the content?

    (there is no server-directory, no share-directory no src-directory and
    per default there are even no server-loaders or common-loaders
    configured.)

    Regards

    Mario Rabe

    , Mar 14, 2008