How to disable treeview postback in asp.net 2.0?

rockdale

Hi,

I have a treeview and in the page load event I populate the treeview
completely. I do not have any server side event for the treeview. But
still when the user click on a node, the treeview page post back. How
can I disablle this annoying autopostback? There seems no AutoPostBack
= false property for a asp:treeview. Thanks for any help.

-Rockdale

reidar

rockdale skrev:
Hi,

I have a treeview and in the page load event I populate the treeview
completely. I do not have any server side event for the treeview. But
still when the user click on a node, the treeview page post back. How
can I disablle this annoying autopostback? There seems no AutoPostBack
= false property for a asp:treeview. Thanks for any help.

-Rockdale

Hi, When you add the node set SelectAction to None.

Regards
Reidar

reidar