How to dismiss Calendar Control when same date is selected

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Rick Lubanovic, Oct 20, 2003.

  1. I found a good solution, simply check the Visible state of
    the calendar on the ImageButton selection. If the
    calendar is showing, hide it, else show it. This will
    provide a reasonable way for the user to dismiss the
    calendar.

    Thanks,
    Rick

    the