    so that they are accessible in my C# page-behind.
    I noticed that they do not have a Tooltip property and want to know if
    there is any way to display tooltips dynamically in them.

    Rathtap, Jul 6, 2004

  2. onmouseover, onmouseout, createPopup

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Depending one which browser(s) you need to support, you may be able to use
    the title (standard) or alt (non-standard) attributes of the div element.
    If your target browser(s) do not support either of these, a javascript
    approach may be necessary. A web search should yield many examples of the
    latter.

    HTH,
    Nicole

    Nicole Calinoiu, Jul 7, 2004