    2005, how can I ?

    Best Regards,

    Luqman

    Luqman, Jul 2, 2007

  2. The WAT ( Web Administration Tool ) only runs locally,
    using the internal development server included with VS 2005,
    so you cannot do what you want to do.

    However, nothing stops you from creating your own management interface.

    Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Member/Role Management with IIS,
    Part 1, Security and Configuration Overview :

    Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Member/Role Management with IIS,
    Part 2, Implementation (ASP.NET Technical Articles) :

    Part 3, ASP.NET Ajax Enhancements:

    You'll have to double-check that code, because it's pre-release for Ajax.

    Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Member/Role Management with IIS
    Part 4, Adding Personalization with Profiles to the ObjectDataSource:

    Another option is to manage in non-ASP.NET context using MemberShip APIs.
    Steven Cheng wrote a blog about this:

    MSDN Managed Newsgroup Support Team Blog :
    Manage database of ASP.NET 2.0 Membership & Role services in non-ASP.NET context
    https://blogs.msdn.com/msdnts/archi...p-role-management-out-of-asp-net-context.aspx

    Good luck...and post back if you implement one of those solutions.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Jul 2, 2007

  3. Luqman