How to Display an image, from a DB, into the Gridview (ASP.NET 2.0)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Auto, Apr 26, 2006.

  1. Auto

    Auto Guest

    Auto, Apr 26, 2006

  2. On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:36:56 +0200, Auto wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I would like to know how do display an image into a Gridview (ASP.NET 2.0)
    > taken directly from a DataBase, NOT using an URL, like described in this
    > article:
    >
    > http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html/GridViewEx06.asp
    >
    > I have NO URL, i have the binary image inside the DB, like the field "Photo"
    > in the table "Employees" of the "NWIND.MDB" DataBase.

    http://www.antoniob.com/projects/PDBImageColumn.aspx
    http://www.antoniob.com/ShowFullText.aspx?NEWS_ID=2

    demo

    http://www.antoniob.com/demo/DBImageColumn/webform1.aspx

    --
    http://www.antoniob.com/
    remove antispam XremoveX from e-mail !

    Antonio Bakula, Apr 27, 2006

  3. Auto

    Auto Guest

    Thank you.
    Anyway i would something written in C# or VB.NET.

    Regards,

    Auto.

    Auto, Apr 30, 2006