    I would to be able to display crystal report via ASP.NET by using
    CrystalViewer Web Component and by exporting as well.

    Thanks.

    Mustufa Baig, May 13, 2005

  2. Mustufa Baig

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Mustufa Baig" <> wrote in news:eKf4wM9VFHA.3760
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > I would to be able to display crystal report via ASP.NET by using
    > CrystalViewer Web Component and by exporting as well.

    Yes, use the crystal viewer - are you having trouble with it?

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, May 13, 2005

  3. Mustufa Baig

    Mustufa Baig Guest

    no not yet but i like to have some kind of coding reference before i start.

    Thanks.

    Mustufa Baig, May 13, 2005
  4. Mustufa Baig

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Mustufa Baig" <> wrote in

    > no not yet but i like to have some kind of coding reference before i
    > start.

    Just do a google search for "ASP.NET Crystal".

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, May 13, 2005