How to display data in drilldown funcion ?

kelvinweb

Hi All,

I try to read different sample codes for drilldown function. But I
don't understand what does it say. I don't know how to using (Nested,
Hierarchical) data control to display data. Do you have any tutorial
web site or sample code ? Please help.

Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP

one good approach is a datagrid with parent/child relationships. That's a
good approximation but it doesn't give you the drillthru functionality.
However, you can look up the code on MSDN to get an idea of how to proceed.

Drillthru is not internally supported by .NET you will have to build that
functionality in if you require it or use a third party control.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]