    requires Postbacks. I would like to accomplish this without an
    annoying Postback page flicker.

    Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks.

    dh, Jul 1, 2004

  2. dh

    Mike Bell Guest

    Check this out. I think it has what you need.....

    http://www.denisbauer.com/ASPNETControls/HierarGrid.aspx

    Mike Bell, Jul 1, 2004

  3. dh

    Jinsong Liu Guest

    You can accomplish this by using JavaScript or HTC. But in most case
    you want to using postback.

    In order to avoid postback, you can use client side tech to hide the
    data you don't want to show. but all of the data in your dataset need
    to be send to the client, no matter they are currently displayed or
    not. This means you may need to send thousands of records to the
    client while only 10 or 20 are displayed.

    Jinsong Liu, Jul 2, 2004