How to display file's data on a web page

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by active, Apr 6, 2007.

  1. active

    active Guest

    I know this sounds like a dumb question but I am serious.

    I have a MS Word document that I can save as Doc, HTML or RTF...

    I have a page on my site that I want to display that data as formatted by
    Word.

    I know about streams and can probably figure out how to read the file, but I
    don't know what to display it in.

    I saw one example where they used a Label control.

    I haven't been able to find a web RichTextBox so I assume there isn't any.
    Right?

    Use a Textbox?

    The file will be stored on the website along with the page's file.

    Thanks

    active, Apr 6, 2007