    to display a HTML page. Is there an easy way to do
    that ?

    Regards

    Sturny Gerard, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Sturny Gerard

    Steve R. Guest

    Sturny Gerard wrote in message ...
    > I would like to manage something like an index in
    > a web page based on a table. In one cell I would like
    > to display a HTML page. Is there an easy way to do
    > that ?

    Do you mean an iframe?

    Do you have any examples of URLs where you've seen this performed, so we
    know *exactly* what you mean.

    Steve R., Dec 27, 2003

    Uh Oh. http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Tableless_layouts

    > In one cell I would like to display a HTML page. Is
    > there an easy way to do that ?

    Yes... but it has side effects that you probably don't want.

    Just do what 99% of the web does - duplicate the shared content (presumably
    a navigation list) on each page.

    http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?Include_one_file_in_another

    --
    David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk/>