    owais

    ---
    Posted using Wimdows.net Newsgroups - http://www.wimdows.net/newsgroups/

    owais, Oct 4, 2004

  2. owais

    Azhagan Guest

    You can create a new thread that keeps the progress bar updated while
    the DTS package is being run in the main thread.

    An easier option would be to make a call to the DTS routine and do a
    loop while periodically checking for the status of the DTS run or until the
    routine times out.

    HTH,
    -Azhagan.

    "owais" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I want to display progress bar during execution of windows form. When I

    execute DTS package the form will idle till the DTS package finishes.

    Azhagan, Oct 5, 2004