How to display RTF text stored in database as IMAGE to a asp.net page

Sam

I have been able to take rft text stored in a SQL database and display
it in a RichTextBox control on a windows form.

Is there any way to do something similar in an ASP.Net page. I do not
see any controls that will allow me to do this. We also have access
to Infragistic Web controls too.

I do not need the user to manipulate the text, I just need to display
it.

Thanks...

bruce barker

you will need an rtf to html converter. google for choice. sourceforge
has open source code.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Bjorn Sagbakken

I too have a similar challenge, only I also want to enable the user to enter
formatted text into a control for saving to the SQL server. Is this possible
in any way? I mean directly typing & formatting, not uploading an existing
RTF file.

Bjorn