How to display text with line feeds/<BR>

Jeff

hey

asp.net 2.0

In my website I've got a textbox with TextMode=MultiLine. The user can enter
text that contain "new line"...

But to displays this I'm also using a textbox with TextMode=MultiLine and
ReadOnly=True.
The textbox displays a ugly border arround the textbox, including scrollbars
on the right side of the textbox....
If the user has enter more text than the height of the textbox, then the
user must scroll within the textbox if he gonna read it's contents...

I don't want this border arround the element I use to display this data...
and it shoudn't be necessary to have a scrollbar on the textbox. Because I
want all the text visible simultaneously.

Any suggestions, maybe using TextBox isn't a good idea?

Jeff