How to Display the Current CPU Usage in an ASP Page?

MIMF

Does anyone have working ASP code that shows CPU usage on the server
where it's running from?

Thank you.

MIMF

Thank you, but that's not what I want.

I want ASP code that displays CPU utilization so that I can include it
in my page and display the current CPU utilization myself.

Tom Kaminski [MVP]

MIMF said:
Thank you, but that's not what I want.

I want ASP code that displays CPU utilization so that I can include it
in my page and display the current CPU utilization myself.

Look at the WMI stuff on MSDN.