how to display the values from a Map as links on a jsp page,in STRUTS...please see

vyshu

hi,
I have previously posted a query fon iterating through a map and
diplaying the values in a html:select.and i got it!.but now the
requirement has changed a littile bit,and now i need something else!
let me explain my situation.
I have a Map "theMap", and i was retreving the values to a select like
this
labelProperty="value"/>

but now instead of displaying the values as options,i want to display
it as LINKS.
On the click of this link i want want to pass the key...

any help will be great!.

thanks,
vysh