How to display this calendar in the right position?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Nicky, Feb 8, 2005.

  1. Nicky

    Nicky Guest

    Hi guys, I have aspx page like this:
    id='PickDate'.......><td>
    ........DataGrid.....
    <asp:calendar id='calendar1' ...... runat='server'>
    I want user to click the PickDate to pick a date and fill the date to
    YourDate. The problem I have is I want to display the calendar1 on the right
    of PickDate button, they should have the same top value. But here, becuase I
    use table to control the position, PickDate does not have a absolute
    position. I can not adjust the calendar's position by setting
    calendar1.Style["TOP"] = ......
    In this case, how to display the calendar into the right place? I use table
    because I need to put some controls below the DataGrid. I found it is pretty
    hard to do this with out extra table.
    Thanks

    Nicky, Feb 8, 2005