how to display time continuously in asp.net--plz help me

karanam ravi kiran via DotNetMonster.com

hi friends,

i am fresher in the world of .net,
i have problem to display time in asp.net web continuously.
i want to display time on the form like the "live timer on windows task
bar"
plz help me over this thing
thank you ".net Monster"

Karl Seguin

ASP.Net can't display a real-time clock. ASP.Net is a server-side framework
so it can't be used to continously update the client browser. You need to
use javascript for this.

Goto http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/rc.html and take a look at the source
code...it should tell you everything you need.

Karl