How to disregard the first match of a loop?

Charlton Wilbur

RW> As I already wrote in the indirect reply to 'Ted 0.5" (safely
RW> resting in my killfile until he either posts something sensible
RW> or kingdom come, me expecting rather the latter than the
RW> former),

Imprimis: whose definition of sensible? Yours, presumably, O Humpty
Dumpty.

Secundus: if he does post something sensible, even by your definition -
if he's killfiled, how will you know?

I feel like I'm arguing with the Red Queen here.

Charlton

Uri Guttman

RW> As I already wrote in the indirect reply to 'Ted 0.5" (safely
RW> resting in my killfile until he either posts something sensible
RW> or kingdom come, me expecting rather the latter than the
RW> former),

CW> Imprimis: whose definition of sensible? Yours, presumably, O Humpty
CW> Dumpty.

CW> Secundus: if he does post something sensible, even by your definition -
CW> if he's killfiled, how will you know?

CW> I feel like I'm arguing with the Red Queen here.

more like the mad hatter! but i like the definition of words reference.

uri

Ted Zlatanov

RW> As I already wrote in the indirect reply to 'Ted 0.5" (safely
RW> resting in my killfile until he either posts something sensible
RW> or kingdom come, me expecting rather the latter than the
RW> former),

CW> Imprimis: whose definition of sensible? Yours, presumably, O Humpty
CW> Dumpty.

CW> Secundus: if he does post something sensible, even by your definition -
CW> if he's killfiled, how will you know?

CW> I feel like I'm arguing with the Red Queen here.

The best you can hope for is to get killfiled by the "Renaissance Man."

Rational discussion with him is circular, pointless, and pretty boring;
insulting him is apparently just a process of self-discovery.
Technically his comments are less useful than line noise because they
are misleading enough to be harmful and start ridiculous arguments. On
top of all that, he earnestly believes he knows Perl, or is a very good
troll. So you either have to reduce him to absurdity or argue forever.
I'm pretty happy with the former and hope he killfiles himself soon
(because, remember, it's all about the self-discovery).

Ted