How to distinguish several <div>

Neredbojias

Umm, one-man business? Well, I suppose you could call retired a
business.

We have something in common: you're where I wannabe. Tell me, is it really
nice not having to get up in the morning and being able to lay around all
day as indolent as you care to be?

Mark Parnell

Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, dorayme
Have since read your explanation and therefore take this request
back. Honestly, Mark, did not think you would have used an
Australian pub disclosure...

Just balancing your disclosure that I've been badmouthing you in the
same.
What will Luigi think of me now?

Still scared of his killfile?

Ed Mullen

Neredbojias said:
We have something in common: you're where I wannabe. Tell me, is it really
nice not having to get up in the morning and being able to lay around all
day as indolent as you care to be?

Yep. Although, I seem to be busy all day long. Even if at the end of
the day I can't remember what I did. ;-) Working for a living is
highly over-rated. But, over the years I've worked hard, saved hard,
been lucky and a little smart. So I quit working about four years ago
when I was 52. My wife still works but I don't think for much longer.
I have no idea what I'll do when she quits. I'll probably have to go
get a job so we're both not home all the time together! :-D

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

dorayme

What will Luigi think of me now?

Still scared of his killfile?[/QUOTE]

A bit, but as much as before: You see, I was recently released
from BdeZ's where I had set up all nice and comfortable (till I
thought she had turned up the heat and complained - in fact, it
was just that I was out and it felt uncomfortable. I am a
creature of habit you see...).

I am actually looking for another bolt-hole... you know,
somewhere to dive into when things get sticky (I know, I know, I
am unlikely to need one as much as Saddam did. But you never
know). So if things look too desperate I might have to tease
Luigi a bit more vigorously. He is a nice feller and would
provide reasonable conditions... I think?