    Can anyone help with the 1 to 4 demux stage?

    Thanks

    MNQ
    MNQ, Jun 26, 2003

  2. > I have thought of using the CASE construct. Would this be the way to go
    > and does it have to be used within a PROCESS?

    A CASE statement within a process sounds like a clean way to me. You could
    also use concurrent assignment statements with the WHEN clause.

    Regards,

    Pieter Hulshoff
    Pieter Hulshoff, Jun 26, 2003

  3. MNQ

    pravin.vhdl

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2009
    Messages:
    11
    dear frnd using case is littl bit confusion...so y cant try with....WITH SELET WHEN ...like
    with s select
    pravin.vhdl, Aug 14, 2009