How to do HTTPS using mongoose as a library?

claudiomsjunior

I am using mongoose as a library on my C++ application and I would like to implement HTTPS for the communication between my Mongoose server application and my libcurl client application.

Can someone point out any exemple of implementation?

These two applications comunicate between them like using RESTful APIs and would like to keep it secure and compatible with other client languages which support HTTPS.

- Claudio

Victor Bazarov

I am using mongoose as a library on my C++ application and I would
like to implement HTTPS for the communication between my Mongoose
server application and my libcurl client application.

Can someone point out any exemple of implementation?

These two applications comunicate between them like using RESTful
APIs and would like to keep it secure and compatible with other
client languages which support HTTPS.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mongoose+library+https+example+C++

Claudio Junior

I have already made such a research but it was of no avail. This is the reason I posted my question here.

I appreciate your help but googling does not give any clue of thi.

Does anyone else have some idea?

Jorgen Grahn

On Tue, 2012-07-17, Claudio Junior wrote:

Please quote the posting you're responding to.
I have already made such a research but it was of no avail. This is
the reason I posted my question here.

I appreciate your help but googling does not give any clue of thi.

Does anyone else have some idea?

Not me. Look, there are tens of thousands of C libraries out there,
from well-known to obscure. The chances that someone here on
comp.lang.c++ knows this "mongoose" in detail are very small.

/Jorgen