    These two applications comunicate between them like using RESTful APIs and would like to keep it secure and compatible with other client languages which support HTTPS.

    - Claudio
    , Jul 17, 2012

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mongoose library https example C++

    Victor Bazarov, Jul 17, 2012

  3. I have already made such a research but it was of no avail. This is the reason I posted my question here.

    I appreciate your help but googling does not give any clue of thi.

    Does anyone else have some idea?
    Claudio Junior, Jul 17, 2012
  4. Jorgen Grahn Guest

    On Tue, 2012-07-17, Claudio Junior wrote:

    Please quote the posting you're responding to.

    > I have already made such a research but it was of no avail. This is
    > the reason I posted my question here.
    >
    > I appreciate your help but googling does not give any clue of thi.
    >
    > Does anyone else have some idea?

    Not me. Look, there are tens of thousands of C libraries out there,
    from well-known to obscure. The chances that someone here on
    comp.lang.c++ knows this "mongoose" in detail are very small.

    /Jorgen

    --
    // Jorgen Grahn <grahn@ Oo o. . .
    \X/ snipabacken.se> O o .
    Jorgen Grahn, Jul 17, 2012
  5. red floyd Guest

    On 7/17/2012 10:43 AM, Claudio Junior wrote:
    > I have already made such a research but it was of no avail. This is the reason I posted my question here.
    >
    > I appreciate your help but googling does not give any clue of thi.
    >
    > Does anyone else have some idea?

    What Victor said. Also, you're off-topic here. See FAQ 5.9

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/which-newsgroup.html#faq-5.9
    red floyd, Jul 17, 2012