how to do the google suggest text box functionality

srinivas

HI,

I am a dotnet developer.Ho we can do the functionality exists in
google suggest site
(http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=1&hl=en).In this site in search
text box if we enter some text it will automatically populate the
data.How we do that in dotnet.If any one have the code for this please
send me.Thanks in advance

Srinivas

RobG

srinivas said:
HI,

I am a dotnet developer.Ho we can do the functionality exists in
google suggest site
(http://www.google.com/webhp?complete=1&hl=en).In this site in search
text box if we enter some text it will automatically populate the
data.How we do that in dotnet.If any one have the code for this please
send me.Thanks in advance

Y'know, Google is a search engine too - 'google suggest how it works':

<URL:http://www.google.com.au/search?q=g...ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official>

The very first response is:

<URL:http://serversideguy.blogspot.com/2004/12/google-suggest-dissected.html>